ChurchCenter is the online or smartphone portal for our church family.
ChurchCenter is based on each individual, not each family. Your personal information IS NOT shared or available to anyone other than church staff unless you choose to participate in the directory or a group. If you are part of a group, other members can see your picture, phone, and email address.
If you do not have a smartphone or do not want to use ChurchCenter from your phone you can still access all the features from the Web portal.
Download and install the app:
- Search ‘Church Center’ in your app store
- Download and install
- Click on ‘Get Started’
- It will need to find our church so you can either:
- Allow it to access your location & click ‘FBC Richland’ OR
- Don’t allow access and search for our church manually
- Click on our church logo and select, ‘This is my church’
- Enter your phone number
- Enter the login code that will be immediately texted to you
- Click on your user profile to log in (Don’t worry…these steps are just to set up the app. You won’t have to do this every time!)
Review your contact info and upload your picture:
- Open the Church Center app once you’ve registered
- Click on the silhouette icon in the top right corner
- Review email, phone number, mailing address, and add a photo
Use the “Home” screen for quick access to:
NOTE: if the icons at the bottom your home screen look different than the image on the right (you will only see the Directory icon if you have access), please make sure your app is up to date. If you don’t have your apps set to auto-update we highly recommend doing that.
- Links: including the weekly bulletin, prayer request submission, and easily manage your email preferences
- Electronic giving to the general fund as well as special gifts and offerings
- Sign up for groups or register for upcoming events
- Access the invitation-only Church Directory – all requests will be approved by FBC staff
- Check-in to Sunday Gatherings